Friday 27 April 2012

Glossybox April 2012

I have been receiving my monthly Glossybox for awhile now but never really felt the need to blog about it as there are hundreds of posts flying around. This month however, I am so happy with what I got that I wanted to share :-)


This month has a natural/organic theme, with all the products being either or.


From left, clockwise- Ayuuri body wash in Rose- full size, Yes! Nurse intensive moisturizing hand formula- full size, Figs & Rouge cherry and vanilla 100% organic lip balm- full size, Inika organic lip liner in shade 01 Safari- full size, Caudalie S.O.S thirst quenching serum.

4 out of 5 full size products! I am impressed!


My first impressions-

Ayuuri body wash- Enriched with Indian Rose, Jasmine and Aloe Vera. Only had a sniff of this and oh my! It smells amazing, so fresh and summery. I can't wait to shower with this later.

Yes! Nurse hand cream- With active Manuka honey +15 and Omega 3, 6 and 9. There's something about the packaging of this product that I really love, not sure what exactly but I was really drawn to it. I've had a quick rub into my hands and the first thing I noticed was its pleasant smell, fresh but subtle. My hands feel very soft but slightly greasy. Will see how long the softness lasts until my hands are a scaly mess again!

Figs & Rouge lip balm- 100% organic. Another fabulously packaged product! I have just applied this to my lips and its gorgeous. Lovely smell, great texture and my lips are as soft as my baby's little bum cheeks. Massive thumbs up!

Inika lip liner- Certified organic. Never heard of this brand before but first impressions are that it is higher end beauty. Sleek and simple packaging, and lovely matte effect pencil.The liner itself has great pigmentation and this particular shade (01 Safari) will work well with my nude lipsticks.

Caudalie serum- I cant really tell whats in/ whats not in this product as its all in French, hmmm. There is a little bit on the back that says there is 0% parabens, phtalates and a whole other list of strangely named ingredients. So I'm guessing it all contains good stuff. I put a small amount on my face and it rubbed in well, my skin feels soft and none greasy. Other serums I have tried have given me spots so I'm hoping this one won't!

Are you happy with Aprils Glossybox?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your comments and opinions.
Check back as I always reply :-)