Wednesday 12 September 2012

Rimmel Fix and Perfect Primer

I'd never used a primer before I became interested in blogs. The first and only one I have used was the MUA one. Since then I have never applied my make up without using my primer first. Last week I decided to try a differet brand. Whilst in Boots I picked up this one by Rimmel as it was on offer for £4.99. According to the tube it has 5 in 1 results, it smoothes, resurfaces, brightens, mattifies and protects. After using it a good 4 or 5 times I'd say it does 4 out of the 5 claims. The only thing it didn't seem to do was brighten my skin, although I'm not fussed because I don't particulary need a primer to do that. I wear it mainly to create a smooth surface for foundation application, and also to keep my makeup in place throughout the day. I am very pleased with my purchase and much prefer it to MUA's primer. It gives better results and smells really nice, quite floral. My make up stayed put all day, from 8:30am until around 4pm, plus I had been travelling to and around London for 7 hours in the blistering heat! Big thumbs up to Rimmels Fix and Perfect Primer!

Holli x

2 comments:

  1. I'm on my second tube of this I really like it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous make up look!
    I want to try this primer too, everybody is raving about it!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your comments and opinions.
Check back as I always reply :-)